Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh 2010, how I have waited for you!

Personally, 2010 will be an interesting year. I am very happy to see 2009 go only because the last couple months of the year were a total nightmare. Unfortunately, the nightmares of 2009 have seeped into 2010. I was hoping that when the clock struck midnight that all the problems of 2009 would go away. I can wish can't I.

My hopes and goals for 2010 are to set myself up as well as possible to find a job, and to furthermore find one. So I guess there will be a couple, if not more, phases to 2010 for me. I hope to exceed in my studies and my internships. I then hope that this will aid me in beginning my career with a job that I enjoy and pays decent. This should be an interesting adventure.

Along with this enormous transition, I hope that this will be the year of other personal transitions. From the old to the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment