Friday, March 19, 2010

MPP Part Three: It's Only You In There



Memo: Major Analysis Project

Title: It's Only You in There

Genre: Poster

Publication: Physically posted; published in a magazine, newspaper, online, or on a commercial.

Audience: My audience is very broad. My target audience is anyone of voting age and anyone who actively votes, but I would not limit it to that.

Brief Analysis: Once again, my goal was to do something provocative that would make people think. I wanted to remind my audience that it is their vote, no one elses, not their friends, their pastors, or whomever they watch or listen to.

I paired it with a faux organization and mission statement. My organization is the Coalition for Non-Partisan Politics. I want to encourage citizens to look at the facts and raw data. Too many times people automatically dismiss issues because there is a party name attached. My organizations goal is to discourage that and to encourage people to be more objective, especially with new issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment